If you have one day:
- Participate in a walking or tram tour of downtown Santa Fe. These tours will bring you to the most popular attractions and provide wonderful history and cultural stories.
- Visit the Georgia O’Keefe Museum
- Enjoy local cuisine and a margarita at Del Charro Saloon
If you have two days:
- Stroll along Canyon Road and visit our two mille stretch of galleries.
- Diner at La Casa Sena. If the weather is warm, you will enjoy eating under the stars on the outdoor patio.
If you have three days:
- Take the high road to Taos to visit the Taos Pueblo, an active pueblo dwelling.
- On the way back, stop in Tesuque for a lovely dinner at El Nido
If you have four days:
- Visit Museum Hill where you can visit four unique museums in one stop.
- Sing along at the piano bar after dinner at Vanessie of Santa Fe
We also invite you to let our Guest Service team answer questions about Santa Fe and ease your planning. Our guest service team will provide customized recommendations to best suit your tastes, budget and timeframe.