Things To Bring
- Layered Clothing. Early morning and evenings in Santa Fe can be cool even in the summer months.
- Walking Shoes. Parking is a challenge in downtown Santa Fe. Walking is the preferred means of site seeing.
- Sunscreen. High desert means closer to the sun. Sunburns are possible even in winter.
- Hat/Visor/Sunglasses. Santa Fe has over 300 sunny days annually.
- Bathing Suit. Our outdoor heated swimming pool is open year round!
- Camera. Santa Fe’s has unforgettable natural beauty and unique architecture.
- Credit Card (Many local businesses don’t accept out of state personal or business checks).
- An additional bag to carry home your gifts and souvenirs.