Downtown Santa Fe Location
Inn of the Governors is located in downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico. Our guests enjoy the easy stroll to nearby museums, galleries, restaurants, shops, and the Historic Santa Fe Plaza. We have provided detailed directions to help you get to our Santa Fe hotel as well as to other popular Santa Fe attractions. Please feel free to use the Google Map service provided to help customize your travel route.
INN OF THE GOVERNORS
HISTORIC SANTA FE PLAZA FROM THE HOTEL
The Plaza is within walking distance of Inn of the Governors.
- Exit Left out of the Lobby onto West Alameda Street
- Turn Left onto Don Gaspar and follow straight for two blocks
- Turn Right on West San Francisco Street and the Historic Santa Fe Plaza is directly ahead
Canyon Road is best to visit on foot, as it is within walking distance of Inn of the Governors. Parking is very limited, but a Santa Fe City parking lot is available near the top .
- Exit Left out of the Lobby onto West Alameda Street and follow straight for two blocks
- Turn Right onto Paseo de Peralta
- Turn Left onto Canyon Road
SKI SANTA FE
Ski Santa Fe is a 20 minute car ride from Inn of the Governors up to the ski basin in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
- Exit Left out of the parking lot onto West Alameda Street and follow straight for two blocks
- Turn Left onto Paseo de Peralta
- Turn Right onto Bishops Lodge Road
- Turn Right onto Hyde Park Road and follow for approx 10 miles to Ski Santa Fe
THE SANTA FE OPERA
- Exit Right out of the parking lot onto West Alameda Street and follow straight for three blocks
- Turn Right onto Guadalupe Street and follow straight
- Guadalupe Street becomes Highway 85/284. Follow for 3 miles
- Take Tesuque Village/Opera exit 168
- Turn Left onto Tesuque Village Road
- Turn Right onto Opera Drive Road and follow for 1 mile to Santa Fe Opera