Inn of the Governors is a popular choice for wedding parties because of our intimate atmosphere, relaxing garden setting, and many complimentary amenities. We offer two quaint meeting rooms that can accommodate catered receptions or dinners with up to 85 guests.
Guests at Inn of the Governors enjoy a hearty Mountain Sunrise breakfast buffet and an afternoon Tea & Sherry reception daily. Located just two blocks from the historic Plaza and the Loretto Chapel, wedding parties find Inn of the Governors convenient and the complimentary guest parking a great value. Each of the Inn’s 100 distinct guest rooms offers the true aesthetic of a traditional Santa Fe home. Every room admits the clear light of Santa Fe, some looking out to vibrant flowerboxes, others with French doors opening onto private balconies. Authentic Spanish folk art, custom crafted furnishings, and natural wood burning Kiva fireplaces are genuinely Southwestern.
Loretto Chapel Wedding Package
High above the world in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains with turquoise skies and sienna sunsets unmatched by any other place on earth is Santa Fe the City of Holy Faith and the historic Loretto Chapel. Here you will find the perfect setting for your destination wedding of a lifetime. The Loretto Chapel, built in the1800s and patterned after Sainte-Chapelle in Paris, is known as the first Gothic structure west of the Mississippi. Legend has it that St. Joseph himself was the mysterious carpenter that answered the prayers of the Sisters of Loretto and built the “miraculous staircase.” The historic Chapel operates as a private museum and is open to all faiths. For more information please visit www.lorettochapel.com, or contact the Events Coordinator at 505-982-0092 ext.1. email@example.com.
- A minimum of ten (10) guestrooms nightly are required.
- Special room rate consideration with reception or catering.
- VIP guest rooms available.
- Specials on guestrooms and ceremony are available Sunday–Thursday only.
- Ceremony times at 5:30pm or 7:30pm only.
- Wedding in the Loretto Chapel includes, one hour wedding ceremony, the services of the minister, and the Unity Candles.
- Weekends, Holidays, and Special Events excluded
- Packages are reserved based on hotel and chapel availability.
Please contact our Sales & Catering department for further information or to check availability.